General Summary of Job Duties
Deals two of three of the main game types: Blackjack, Craps or Roulette games proficiently and professionally. Also required is to deal all variation poker games proficiently and professionally. Ensures that all rules and regulation of the Colorado Division of Gaming and House rules are being followed implemented at all times. Provides the highest level of player service and assists the floor supervisor when needed.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain a high quality of guest service according to The Lodge and Gilpin Casinos. Mission Statement and F.A.S.T. Track Values Statement.
- Responsible for the accuracy of fills and credits.
- Ensure the safety and security of employees and customers.
- Responsible for accurately dealing all games in the pit.
- Analyzing customer play, cheating scams, and unusual or suspicious variations of play.
- Provide excellent customer service skills and communication skills.
- Must have dealing experience and knowledge of Gaming regulations and ICMP’s.
- Ensure that guests are provided with optimum service at all times.
- Adhere to all department/company policies and procedures.
- Analyze guest alcohol consumption.
- Ensure all guests are of legal age to participate in limited gaming.
- Replace and sort cards as needed.
- Inventory and table drop.
- Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of your job.
- Other related duties including but not limited to complying with the following; Colorado Limited Gaming Act, Colorado Gaming Rules and Regulations, Colorado Internal Control Minimum Procedures, Colorado Liquor and Beer Codes, Federal requirements for Anti-Money Laundering, Company Policies, and IRS reporting.
- Other duties as assigned by Floor Supervisor and Manager.
- Attendance of mandatory meetings.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Company and departmental policies and procedures as well as the willingness to learn and follow any policy or procedure that may be introduced in the future.
- Adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
- Maintain an open line of communication with Management.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all interactions with guest, fellow Employees, and Vendors.
- Ability to accept performance feedback in a professional manner.
- Regular attendance and arriving on time to all scheduled shifts and mandatory meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
General Job Responsibilities and Duties
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following F.A.S.T. Track Principles:
- Offer a warm greeting to everyone you encounter with a smile and eye contact.
- Practice mutual respect by dealing honestly in all interactions.
- Use genuine listening skills and offer sincere responses.
- Promote positive interactions with both external and internal guests through sincere greeting and communications.
- Be approachable, listen and lead by example.
- Be proactive and positive.
- If I don’t know, I’ll find out and if we don’t have it, I’ll try to get it.
- Support and practice the F.A.S.T. Track Principles from the executive level to the front line staff level.
- Acquire knowledge, training and education. Communicate it to all employees.
- Anticipate our guests’ needs before they ask.
- Contribute ideas and solutions to improve customer service.
- Escort our guests rather than point.
- Take personal pride in the quality of your work.
- Actively seek feedback from our guests concerning our service and atmosphere.
- Share and explain information.
- Great teams consist of great performers.
- Create a culture of two-way communication with employees and guests.
- Be courteous, kind and patient with each other.
Skills, Education and Other Requirements
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must possess a valid Colorado Gaming License.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must be able to deal all games offered in the Table Games pit area.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Work Experience required.
- Alcohol Beverage Control card.
- Dealing experience or schooling in all games in the pit area.