General Summary of Job Duties
Casino Stewards/Leads maintain the cleanliness of the Casino structures’ interior and exterior areas. Overall beautification of the property is the key element of a Stewards/Lead job. Communication via radio with other casino staff is necessary as well as performing regular maintenance on housekeeping equipment.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain a high quality of guest service according to The Lodge Casino Mission Statement and F.A.S.T. Track Values Statement.
- Wipe clean all slot machines and bases.
- Wipe clean all restroom and keep fixtures sanitized.
- Dust window sills, pictures and fixtures and keep walls clean.
- Sweep and mop tile floors and clean tables keeping them sanitized.
- Discard all boxes and empty trash bins.
- Wipe clean glass entry doors keeping area free of dirt and hand smudges.
- Vacuum or sweep debris, trash and gum on carpets.
- Polish woodwork and dust waterfall rock wall.
- Spray silk flowers with cleaner and keep dust free.
- Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of your job.
- May be assigned special projects throughout the Casino as needed.
- Able to learn the basics of fundamental cleaning equipment. (Buffer, extractor. etc…)
- Assist Supervisor/ Manager as needed
- Other related duties including but not limited to complying with the following; Colorado Limited Gaming Act, Colorado Gaming Rules and Regulations, Colorado Internal Control Minimum Procedures, Colorado Liquor and Beer Codes, Federal requirements for Anti-Money Laundering, Company Policies, and IRS reporting.
- Organize staff to cover the daily needs of the Casino.
- Assign work tasks and offer help to staff as needed.
- Promote a positive work environment based on teamwork.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Company and departmental policies and procedures as well as the willingness to learn and follow any policy or procedure that may be introduced in the future.
- Adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
- Maintain an open line of communication with Management.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all interactions with guest, fellow Employees, and Vendors.
- Ability to accept performance feedback in a professional manner.
- Regular attendance and arriving on time to all scheduled shifts and mandatory meetings..
- Other duties as assigned.
General Job Responsibilities and Duties
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following F.A.S.T. Track Principles:
- Offer a warm greeting to everyone you encounter with a smile and eye contact.
- Practice mutual respect by dealing honestly in all interactions.
- Use genuine listening skills and offer sincere responses.
- Promote positive interactions with both external and internal guests through sincere greeting and communications.
- Be approachable, listen and lead by example.
- Be proactive and positive.
- If I don’t know, I’ll find out and if we don’t have it, I’ll try to get it.
- Support and practice the F.A.S.T. Track Principles from the executive level to the front line staff level.
- Acquire knowledge, training and education. Communicate it to all employees.
- SERVICE EXCELLENCE
- Anticipate our guests’ needs before they ask.
- Contribute ideas and solutions to improve customer service.
- Escort our guests rather than point.
- Take personal pride in the quality of your work.
- Actively seek feedback from our guests concerning our service and atmosphere.
- TEAM WORK
- Share and explain information.
- Great teams consist of great performers.
- Create a culture of two-way communication with employees and guests.
- Be courteous, kind and patient with each other.
Skills, Education and Other Requirements
- Knowledge of cleaning supplies and tools helpful.
- High school diploma or Equivalent Work Experience.
Salary Range: $11.00 - $14.50/hr based on experience