General Summary of Job Duties
Must be able to accurately handle large sums of cash, communicate with customers and other personnel, and perform customer service. Must be knowledgeable of Colorado Gaming Regulations and Internal Control Minimum Procedures (ICMPs) and Title 31 that affect cage operations. Must be familiar with basic computer operations.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain a high quality of guest service according to Jacobs Entertainment, Inc. Mission Statement and F.A.S.T. Track Values Statement.
- Fill and balance KIOSK as needed.
- Hard balance all KIOSKs at the end of month.
- Complete emergency drops as needed
- Address KIOSK issues such as incomplete dispensing errors, and jams.
- Maintain and complete all required paperwork - To stay accountable for the monies entrusted to them and to comply with all gaming regulations and accounting practices.
- Cooperate with the Lead Cashier/Supervisor - To ensure a smooth flow of business and a spirit of cooperation within the cage.
- Perform customer service in a pleasant acceptable manner - To ensure the customer has a pleasant experience and is willing to return to the casino.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Company and departmental policies and procedures as well as the willingness to learn and follow any policy or procedure that may be introduced in the future.
- Adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
- Maintain an open line of communication with Management.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all interactions with guest, fellow Employees, and Vendors.
- Ability to accept performance feedback in a professional manner.
- Regular attendance and arriving on time to all scheduled shifts and mandatory meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
General Job Responsibilities and Duties
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following F.A.S.T. Track Principles:
- Offer a warm greeting to everyone you encounter with a smile and eye contact.
- Practice mutual respect by dealing honestly in all interactions.
- Use genuine listening skills and offer sincere responses.
- Promote positive interactions with both external and internal guests through sincere greeting and communications.
- Be approachable, listen and lead by example.
- Be proactive and positive.
- If I don’t know, I’ll find out and if we don’t have it, I’ll try to get it.
- Support and practice the F.A.S.T. Track Principles from the executive level to the front line staff level.
- Acquire knowledge, training and education. Communicate it to all employees.
- Anticipate our guests’ needs before they ask.
- Contribute ideas and solutions to improve customer service.
- Escort our guests rather than point.
- Take personal pride in the quality of your work.
- Actively seek feedback from our guests concerning our service and atmosphere.
- Share and explain information.
- Great teams consist of great performers.
- Create a culture of two-way communication with employees and guests.
- Be courteous, kind and patient with each other.
Skills, Education and Other Requirements
- Must be fluent in English.
- Ability to read.
- Must possess basic computer skills and ability to 10-key.