General Summary of Job Duties
This position is responsible for performing an independent verification of revenues, expenses, accounts receivables, and deposit recorded by operations employee for our truck stops and casinos.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain a high quality of guest service according to Jacobs Entertainment, Inc. Mission Statement and F.A.S.T. Track Values Statement.
- Responsible for verifying revenue, expense, accounts receivable, and deposits.
- Responsible for managing documents submitted electronically and hard copy.
- Responsible for notifying operations management when errors are identified.
- Responsible for accurately and timely auditing, reconciling and recording casino drop and truck stop reports.
- Responsible for tracking and verifying promotional payouts.
- Highly motivated, able to meet expected deadlines.
- Great problem solving skills in order to investigate, research and resolve variances.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Company and departmental policies and procedures as well as the willingness to learn and follow any policy or procedure that may be introduced in the future.
- Adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
- Maintain an open line of communication with Management.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all interactions with guest, fellow Employees, and Vendors.
- Ability to accept performance feedback in a professional manner.
- Regular attendance and arriving on time to all scheduled shifts and mandatory meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
General Job Responsibilities and Duties
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following F.A.S.T. Track Principles:
- Offer a warm greeting to everyone you encounter with a smile and eye contact.
- Practice mutual respect by dealing honestly in all interactions.
- Use genuine listening skills and offer sincere responses.
- Promote positive interactions with both external and internal guests through sincere greeting and communications.
- Be approachable, listen and lead by example.
- Be proactive and positive.
- If I don’t know, I’ll find out and if we don’t have it, I’ll try to get it.
- Support and practice the F.A.S.T. Track Principles from the executive level to the front line staff level.
- Acquire knowledge, training and education. Communicate it to all employees.
- Anticipate our guests’ needs before they ask.
- Contribute ideas and solutions to improve customer service.
- Escort our guests rather than point.
- Take personal pride in the quality of your work.
- Actively seek feedback from our guests concerning our service and atmosphere.
- Share and explain information.
- Great teams consist of great performers.
- Create a culture of two-way communication with employees and guests.
- Be courteous, kind and patient with each other.
Skills, Education and Other Requirements
- Must be fluent in English with strong communication skill both verbal and written.
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Work Experience.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Outlook and other computer programs. Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi task.
- 1-2 years casino audit experience preferred.