General Summary of Job Duties
Monitor and control an area of a table games pit consisting of one or more games to assure delivery of customer service according to Lodge/Gilpin standards, while maintaining the integrity and protection of the company assets. A Table Games Supervisor is responsible for having knowledge of the various policies and procedures required of the position.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain a high quality of guest service according to Jacobs Entertainment, Inc. Mission Statement and F.A.S.T. Track Values Statement.
- Sound technical understanding of table games.
- Game protection/adherence to ICMPs and regulations.
- Monitor adherence by all Table Games personnel to company policies, procedures and standards, and/or compliance to all applicable government regulations.
- Player development, rating, and tracking
- Maintain superior customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Manage dealer rotations and daily scheduling.
- Maintain supplies in pit.
- Generate and maintain all pit administration functions.
- Behave as a positive role model and maintain a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Company and departmental policies and procedures as well as the willingness to learn and follow any policy or procedure that may be introduced in the future.
- Adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
- Maintain an open line of communication with management.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all interactions with guests, fellow employees and vendors.
- Ability to accept performance feedback in a professional manner.
- Regular attendance to all scheduled shifts is considered an essential function of the job.
- Arriving on time for all scheduled shifts is considered an essential function of the job.
- Other duties as assigned.
General Job Responsibilities and Duties
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following F.A.S.T. Track Principles:
- Offer a warm greeting to everyone you encounter with a smile and eye contact.
- Practice mutual respect by dealing honestly in all interactions.
- Use genuine listening skills and offer sincere responses.
- Promote positive interactions with both external and internal guests through sincere greetings and communications.
- Be approachable, listen and lead by example.
- Be proactive and positive.
- If I don’t know, I’ll find out and if we don’t have it, I’ll try to get it.
- Support and practice the F.A.S.T. Track Principles from the executive level to the front line staff level.
- Acquire knowledge, training and education. Communicate it to all employees.
- Anticipate our guests’ needs before they ask.
- Contribute ideas and solutions to improve customer service.
- Escort our guests rather than point.
- Take personal pride in the quality of your work.
- Actively seek feedback from our guests concerning our service and atmosphere.
- Share and explain information.
- Great teams consist of great performers.
- Create a culture of two-way communication with employees and guests.
- Be courteous, kind and patient with each other.
Skills, Education and Other Requirements
- Intermediate English reading and writing skills.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Communication skills that contribute to smooth working relationships with co-workers.
- One year of Duel Rate Table Game experience.
- Must have a valid Colorado Gaming License.
- Ability to remain calm and professional when under pressure.
- Must be able to supervisor all table game variations.
- Knowledge of Colorado Gaming regulations.
- Basic to intermediate computer skills.