General Summary of Job Duties
Employee must possess excellent customer service skills and display those skills when meeting and greeting guests. Assists in maintain the flow of the room; thereby facilitating turn-over of tables. Employee must also be a team player.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain a high quality of guest service according to The Lodge Casino Mission Statement and F.A.S.T. Track Values Statement.
- Pre-bussing and setting tables – must be able to carry a tray with empty plates and glasses. Be able to reset and clear a table in a timely manner and understand how to set up a table in the dining room.
- Greeting customers – calmly and professionally, be able to understand customers wants and needs when dining.
- Pre-opening duties as a busser- five-sensing the room (look, hear, touch, smell and taste). Busser prepares salads ahead of time for the servers.
- Folding napkins - must be able to fold three different kinds of napkins.
- Must know the menu and assist server in delivering food.
- Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of your job.
- May be called upon to assist other staff as needed.
- Other related duties including but not limited to complying with the following; Colorado Limited Gaming Act, Colorado Gaming Rules and Regulations, Colorado Internal Control Minimum Procedures, Colorado Liquor and Beer Codes, Federal requirements for Anti-Money Laundering, Company Policies, and IRS reporting.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Company and departmental policies and procedures as well as the willingness to learn and follow any policy or procedure that may be introduced in the future.
- Adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
- Maintain an open line of communication with Management.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all interactions with guest, fellow Employees, and Vendors.
- Ability to accept performance feedback in a professional manner.
- Regular attendance and arriving on time to all scheduled shifts and mandatory meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
General Job Responsibilities and Duties
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following F.A.S.T. Track Principles:
- Offer a warm greeting to everyone you encounter with a smile and eye contact.
- Practice mutual respect by dealing honestly in all interactions.
- Use genuine listening skills and offer sincere responses.
- Promote positive interactions with both external and internal guests through sincere greeting and communications.
- Be approachable, listen and lead by example.
- Be proactive and positive.
- If I don’t know, I’ll find out and if we don’t have it, I’ll try to get it.
- Manage staff effectively with timely reviews and address performance issues
- Support and practice the F.A.S.T. Track Principles from the executive level to the front line staff level.
- Acquire knowledge, training and education. Communicate it to all employees.
- Anticipate our guests’ needs before they ask.
- Contribute ideas and solutions to improve customer service.
- Escort our guests rather than point.
- Take personal pride in the quality of your work.
- Actively seek feedback from our guests concerning our service and atmosphere.
- Share and explain information.
- Great teams consist of great performers.
- Create a culture of two-way communication with employees and guests.
- Be courteous, kind and patient with each other.
Skills, Education and Other Requirements
- Excellent customer service skills, telephone skills and computer knowledge of Microsoft preferred.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Work Experience
- Restaurant experience preferred.