General Summary of Job Duties
Count lead will be responsible for the supervision and participation with the drop and count team members on all facets of the BV drop, kiosk drop, table games count and the transportation of funds from drop to the count room. Work closely with Count Manager, Revenue Audit, Slot, Cage and Security departments in the collection, counting, recording and transporting the Casinos revenues in accordance with the Colorado rules and regulations and complies with all company policies and procedures.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain a high quality of guest service according to Jacobs Entertainment, Inc. Mission Statement and F.A.S.T. Track Values Statement.
- Supervise collection, count and recording of slot and table game drop/revenues.
- Ensure all count paperwork is complete and accurate.
- Trouble shoot and solve problems in table games, kiosk drop, count and BV drop, count areas as needed to ensure consistent, reliable and timely operation.
- Ensures that all count team members adhere to the Colorado rules and regulations and all Company policies and procedures.
- Supervises and trains count team members and when needed, participates in BV drop, count and table game count.
- Responsible and supervise 12 or more drop and count team members.
- Maintains an inventory of operating supplies for table games and BV count and submits a list to the count Manager when supplies are low.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Company and departmental policies and procedures as well as the willingness to learn and follow any policy or procedure that may be introduced in the future.
- Adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
- Maintain an open line of communication with Management.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all interactions with guest, fellow Employees, and Vendors.
- Ability to accept performance feedback in a professional manner.
- Regular attendance and arriving on time to all scheduled shifts and mandatory meetings..
- Other duties as assigned.
General Job Responsibilities and Duties
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following F.A.S.T. Track Principles:
- Offer a warm greeting to everyone you encounter with a smile and eye contact.
- Practice mutual respect by dealing honestly in all interactions.
- Use genuine listening skills and offer sincere responses.
- Promote positive interactions with both external and internal guests through sincere greeting and communications.
- Be approachable, listen and lead by example.
- Be proactive and positive.
- If I don’t know, I’ll find out and if we don’t have it, I’ll try to get it.
- Support and practice the F.A.S.T. Track Principles from the executive level to the front line staff level.
- Acquire knowledge, training and education. Communicate it to all employees.
- SERVICE EXCELLENCE
- Anticipate our guests’ needs before they ask.
- Contribute ideas and solutions to improve customer service.
- Escort our guests rather than point.
- Take personal pride in the quality of your work.
- Actively seek feedback from our guests concerning our service and atmosphere.
- TEAM WORK
- Share and explain information.
- Great teams consist of great performers.
- Create a culture of two-way communication with employees and guests.
- Be courteous, kind and patient with each other.
Skills, Education and Other Requirements
- Must be fluent in English
- Strong mechanical and technical ability helpful
- Must have strong communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Strong math skills
- Must be knowledgeable of Colorado Gaming Rules and Regulations
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Work Experience
- 6 months casino drop/count team experience preferred