General Summary of Job Duties
To clean hotel rooms and maintain hotel cleanliness in common areas, lobby, rooms, public bathrooms and in area that may need special attention.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain a high quality of guest service according to The Lodge Casino Mission Statement and F.A.S.T. Track Values Statement.
- Clean Rooms – clean bathrooms, tubs, sinks, toilets, bedrooms, make beds, dust and vacuum.
- Strip Rooms – strip dirty linen in room, remove dirty linen to compactor room, retrieve supplies for housekeepers, run dishwasher, make beds, lend support ot housekeepers.
- Deep Clean – deep clean rooms, hallways, lobby, public bathrooms and other common areas.
- Extra Duties – vacuum cubicles, Human Resources, hotel lobby, hallways, warehouse; mop elevator areas, N&S and trash removal.
- Linen Restock – fold linen, restock shelves and carts, count rejects and keep track of them.
- Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of your job.
- Assist Front Desk with tasks.
- Other related duties including but not limited to complying with the following; Colorado Limited Gaming Act, Colorado Gaming Rules and Regulations, Colorado Internal Control Minimum Procedures, Colorado Liquor and Beer Codes, Federal requirements for Anti-Money Laundering, Company Policies, and IRS reporting.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Company and departmental policies and procedures as well as the willingness to learn and follow any policy or procedure that may be introduced in the future.
- Adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
- Maintain an open line of communication with Management.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all interactions with guest, fellow Employees, and Vendors.
- Ability to accept performance feedback in a professional manner.
- Regular attendance and arriving on time to all scheduled shifts and mandatory meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
General Job Responsibilities and Duties
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following F.A.S.T. Track Principles:
- Offer a warm greeting to everyone you encounter with a smile and eye contact.
- Practice mutual respect by dealing honestly in all interactions.
- Use genuine listening skills and offer sincere responses.
- Promote positive interactions with both external and internal guests through sincere greeting and communications.
- Be approachable, listen and lead by example.
- Be proactive and positive.
- If I don’t know, I’ll find out and if we don’t have it, I’ll try to get it.
- Support and practice the F.A.S.T. Track Principles from the executive level to the front line staff level.
- Acquire knowledge, training and education. Communicate it to all employees.
- SERVICE EXCELLENCE
- Anticipate our guests’ needs before they ask.
- Contribute ideas and solutions to improve customer service.
- Escort our guests rather than point.
- Take personal pride in the quality of your work.
- Actively seek feedback from our guests concerning our service and atmosphere.
- TEAM WORK
- Share and explain information.
- Great teams consist of great performers.
- Create a culture of two-way communication with employees and guests.
- Be courteous, kind and patient with each other.
Skills, Education and Other Requirements
- Familiarization with cleaning supplies and equipment used.
- High school diploma or Equivalent Work Experience.
- 1 year of previous janitorial, hotel or house cleaning experience preferred.