General Summary of Job Duties
A Count Team member empties all slot machines of cash, Tito tickets and counts all table game drops, counts and straps currency from BV’s, drops, counts and straps currency and tickets from kiosks. The member will also complete all associated paperwork and adhere to all ICMP and Gaming Regulations.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain a high quality of guest service according to The Lodge Casino Mission Statement and F.A.S.T. Track Values Statement.
- Casino set up – prepare the casino for drop by placing Empty BV cans at each machine and opening all Belly glass doors.
- BV drop – remove BV from all machines; replace with empty BV cans and transport funds and tickets to the count room.
- Table games count – open each table game drop box, count all monies from box, accurately prepare master games sheet by entering all table games paperwork and currency totals, verify funds balance to sheet.
- BV count – open each BV, count and strap currency and tickets, prepare all paperwork, verify funds balance to totals, turn funds over to cashier.
- Kiosk drop – remove Kiosk BV from all Kiosk; replace with empty BV and transport funds to the count room.
- Kiosk count – open each BV, count and strap currency and tickets, prepare all paperwork, verify funds balance to totals, turn funds over to cashier.
- Responsible for checking out keys; from the key watcher for each drop and count
- Other projects may be assigned as needed.
- Other related duties including but not limited to complying with the following; Colorado Limited Gaming Act, Colorado Gaming Rules and Regulations, Colorado Internal Control Minimum Procedures, Colorado Liquor and Beer Codes, Federal requirements for Anti-Money Laundering, Company Policies, and IRS reporting.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Company and departmental policies and procedures as well as the willingness to learn and follow any policy or procedure that may be introduced in the future.
- Adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
- Maintain an open line of communication with Management.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all interactions with guest, fellow Employees, and Vendors.
- Ability to accept performance feedback in a professional manner.
- Regular attendance and arriving on time to all scheduled shifts and mandatory meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
General Job Responsibilities and Duties
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following F.A.S.T. Track Principles:
- Offer a warm greeting to everyone you encounter with a smile and eye contact.
- Practice mutual respect by dealing honestly in all interactions.
- Use genuine listening skills and offer sincere responses.
- Promote positive interactions with both external and internal guests through sincere greeting and communications.
- Be approachable, listen and lead by example.
- Be proactive and positive.
- If I don’t know, I’ll find out and if we don’t have it, I’ll try to get it.
- Support and practice the F.A.S.T. Track Principles from the executive level to the front line staff level.
- Acquire knowledge, training and education. Communicate it to all employees.
- SERVICE EXCELLENCE
- Anticipate our guests’ needs before they ask.
- Contribute ideas and solutions to improve customer service.
- Escort our guests rather than point.
- Take personal pride in the quality of your work.
- Actively seek feedback from our guests concerning our service and atmosphere.
- TEAM WORK
- Share and explain information.
- Great teams consist of great performers.
- Create a culture of two-way communication with employees and guests.
- Be courteous, kind and patient with each other.
Skills, Education and Other Requirements
- Computer knowledge, basic math and mechanical inclination are helpful.
- High school diploma or Equivalent Work Experience.