General Summary of Job Duties
Provide beverage service to our patrons on the casino floor within the guidelines of the department service standards.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain a high quality of guest service according to The Lodge Casino Mission Statement and F.A.S.T. Track Values Statement.
- Offering beverage to the patrons on the casino floor and picking up soiled dishes off the casino floor.
- Ringing up the beverage orders and waiting for the order to be made.
- Delivering the beverage to the patrons.
- Checking, cleaning and stocking the beverage service stations.
- Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of your job.
- Adheres to all company and department policies and procedures.
- Assist the customers for any additional requests.
- Practice good customer relations.
- Expect to be present in all pre-shift meetings and be informed of all events in the department.
- Cooperate with all co-workers in all departments of the operation.
- Practice awareness in serving alcohol.
- Report all intoxicated customers to the beverage supervisor.
- Other related duties including but not limited to complying with the following; Colorado Limited Gaming Act, Colorado Gaming Rules and Regulations, Colorado Internal Control Minimum Procedures, Colorado Liquor and Beer Codes, Federal requirements for Anti-Money Laundering, Company Policies, and IRS reporting.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Company and departmental policies and procedures as well as the willingness to learn and follow any policy or procedure that may be introduced in the future.
- Adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
- Maintain an open line of communication with Management.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all interactions with guest, fellow Employees, and Vendors.
- Ability to accept performance feedback in a professional manner.
- Regular attendance and arriving on time to all scheduled shifts and mandatory meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
General Job Responsibilities and Duties
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following F.A.S.T. Track Principles:
- Offer a warm greeting to everyone you encounter with a smile and eye contact.
- Practice mutual respect by dealing honestly in all interactions.
- Use genuine listening skills and offer sincere responses.
- Promote positive interactions with both external and internal guests through sincere greeting and communications.
- Be approachable, listen and lead by example.
- Be proactive and positive.
- If I don’t know, I’ll find out and if we don’t have it, I’ll try to get it.
- Support and practice the F.A.S.T. Track Principles from the executive level to the front line staff level.
- Acquire knowledge, training and education. Communicate it to all employees.
- SERVICE EXCELLENCE
- Anticipate our guests’ needs before they ask.
- Contribute ideas and solutions to improve customer service.
- Escort our guests rather than point.
- Take personal pride in the quality of your work.
- Actively seek feedback from our guests concerning our service and atmosphere.
- TEAM WORK
- Share and explain information.
- Great teams consist of great performers.
- Create a culture of two-way communication with employees and guests.
- Be courteous, kind and patient with each other.
Skills, Education and Other Requirements
- Must be able to read English.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must have good verbal communication skills.
- Able to work in high volume environment with fast pace.
- Must be able to carry a cocktail tray full of drinks.
- Must possess a valid Colorado Gaming License.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Work Experience.
- Prefer 1 year of previous experience in bars, restaurant or clubs.
- Knowledge of liquor products and cocktails