General Summary of Job Duties
This position supports the marketing department by implementing promotions and special events as well as being responsible for hosting Premium Players.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain a high quality of guest service according to Jacobs Entertainment, Inc. Mission Statement and F.A.S.T. Track Values Statement
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Company and departmental policies and procedures as well as the willingness to learn and follow any policy or procedure that may be introduced in the future.
- Implement and conduct all current and upcoming special events, promotions, tournaments as well as all casino marketing activities and programs.
- Adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
- Act as a personal casino host to Gold Rewards Club Premium Players including but not limited to: knowledge of their play, maintaining contact with them on a weekly to monthly basis either through direct attention on the floor, note cards, phone calls etc.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all interactions with guest, fellow Employees, and Vendors.
- Resolve any problem or perceived inconvenience in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintain an open line of communication with Management.
- Ability to accept performance feedback in a professional manner.
- Execute, manage, and monitor all casino promotions such as rules and regulations, signage, instructions for personnel, all aspects of all promotions, etc.
- Oversee all hotel functions that fall under the marketing umbrella
- Assist in hosting of parties to include but not limited to; monthly birthday parties, drawings, holiday parties, Premium Parties etc.
- Maintain and replace all marketing collateral on the casino floor.
- Keep control/ordering of all marketing inventory
- Regular attendance and arriving on-time to all scheduled shifts and meetings is considered an essential function of the job.
- All other duties as assigned.
General Job Responsibilities and Duties
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following F.A.S.T. Track Principles:
- Offer a warm greeting to everyone you encounter with a smile and eye contact.
- Practice mutual respect by dealing honestly in all interactions.
- Use genuine listening skills and offer sincere responses.
- Promote positive interactions with both external and internal guests through sincere greeting and communications.
- Be approachable, listen and lead by example.
- Be proactive and positive.
- If I don’t know, I’ll find out and if we don’t have it, I’ll try to get it.
- Support and practice the F.A.S.T. Track Principles from the executive level to the front line staff level.
- Acquire knowledge, training and education. Communicate it to all employees.
- Anticipate our guests’ needs before they ask.
- Contribute ideas and solutions to improve customer service.
- Escort our guests rather than point.
- Take personal pride in the quality of your work.
- Actively seek feedback from our guests concerning our service and atmosphere.
- Share and explain information.
- Great teams consist of great performers.
- Create a culture of two-way communication with employees and guests.
- Be courteous, kind and patient with each other.
Skills, Education and Other Requirements
- Knowledge of computer programs to include Outlook, Excel and Word
- Prior experience in Marketing, Guest Services, or Hosting required.
- Registration with the NV Gaming Control Board