General Summary of Job Duties
Manages, supervises, and coordinates all work activities of the casino games department, including table games supervisors, dual rates, and all dealers. Oversees all casino games operations to ensure they are in compliance with the rules and regulations of the Colorado Division of Gaming.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain a high quality of guest service according to Jacobs Entertainment, Inc. Mission Statement and F.A.S.T. Track Values Statement.
- Coordinate, direct and assist Casino Games Supervisors in the evaluation of casino games personnel (subordinates) in the areas of policies, procedures, and performance.
- Supervise and maintain the integrity of Casino Games activity and promotions.
- Maintain open communication with senior management.
- Recommend revisions and/or addition to policies and procedures in order to improve Casino Games operations.
- Monitor and direct all Supervisors, Dual Rates, and Dealer on related floor activities.
- Responsible for monitoring budget on a monthly basis.
- Responsible of maintaining card inventory.
- Ensuring the Casino Games is in compliance with Colorado Gaming Regulations, ICMP’s, and company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for department training.
- Supervises staff relationships with customers and fellow team members.
- Ensuring the safety and security of employees and customers.
- Monitoring customer play for any unusual or suspicious variations of play, cheating, or scams.
- Delegate authority and assign responsibilities.
- Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of your job.
- Bi Weekly report to the Director and GM on the activity of the department.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Company and departmental policies and procedures as well as the willingness to learn and follow any policy or procedure that may be introduced in the future.
- Adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
- Maintain an open line of communication with Management.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all interactions with guest, fellow Employees, and Vendors.
- Ability to accept performance feedback in a professional manner.
- Regular attendance and arriving on time to all scheduled shifts and mandatory meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
General Job Responsibilities and Duties
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following F.A.S.T. Track Principles:
- Offer a warm greeting to everyone you encounter with a smile and eye contact.
- Practice mutual respect by dealing honestly in all interactions.
- Use genuine listening skills and offer sincere responses.
- Promote positive interactions with both external and internal guests through sincere greeting and communications.
- Be approachable, listen and lead by example.
- Be proactive and positive.
- If I don’t know, I’ll find out and if we don’t have it, I’ll try to get it.
- Support and practice the F.A.S.T. Track Principles from the executive level to the front line staff level.
- Acquire knowledge, training and education. Communicate it to all employees.
- Anticipate our guests’ needs before they ask.
- Contribute ideas and solutions to improve customer service.
- Escort our guests rather than point.
- Take personal pride in the quality of your work.
- Actively seek feedback from our guests concerning our service and atmosphere.
- Share and explain information.
- Great teams consist of great performers.
- Create a culture of two-way communication with employees and guests.
- Be courteous, kind and patient with each other.
Skills, Education and Other Requirements
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common financial reports and legal documents
- Must have strong knowledge of Colorado Gaming Regulations and ICMP’s.
- Must have the ability to analyze and interpret departmental need and results.
- Must have the ability to solve complex problems.
- Must have extensive knowledge of all table games and the ability to deal them.
- 2 yrs supervisor/managerial experience. 5 yrs experience in casino games.