General Summary of Job Duties
To serve the casino guest and employees in a timely manner with the FAST track theme as the primary goal. Friendly, accountable service accomplished with team effort.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain a high quality of guest service according to Jacobs Entertainment, Inc. Mission Statement and F.A.S.T. Track Values Statement.
- Supporting team member positions, maintaining par levels with the warehouse requisitions, verify all register procedures, communicating with Team and Manager.
- Make and present appealing Chillata, ice cream and coffee products in an efficient manner.
- Make and present appealing cinnamon rolls of different sizes using pastry sheeter, proofer and oven.
- Ensure product is stocked and rotated with FIFO procedures.
- Work with a touch screen computer, espresso and coffee machines, pastry sheeter, oven and all other equipmen.t Must have legible writing skills and be knowledgeable in money handling.
- Hand or machine washes all equipment, pans, trays etc. Clean all machines used in Cinnabon.
- Must display teamwork and be acceptable to learning work in all stations.
- Other related duties including but not limited to complying with the following:
- Colorado Limited Gaming Act, Colorado gaming Rules and Regulations, Colorado Internal Control Minimum Procedures, Colorado Liquor and Beer Codes, Federal requirements for Anti-Money Laundering , Company Policies and IRS reporting .
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Company and departmental policies and procedures as well as the willingness to learn and follow any policy or procedure that may be introduced in the future.
- Adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
- Maintain an open line of communication with Management.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all interactions with guest, fellow Employees, and Vendors.
- Ability to accept performance feedback in a professional manner.
- Regular attendance and arriving on time to all scheduled shifts and mandatory meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
General Job Responsibilities and Duties
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following F.A.S.T. Track Principles:
- Offer a warm greeting to everyone you encounter with a smile and eye contact.
- Practice mutual respect by dealing honestly in all interactions.
- Use genuine listening skills and offer sincere responses.
- Promote positive interactions with both external and internal guests through sincere greeting and communications.
- Be approachable, listen and lead by example.
- Be proactive and positive.
- If I don’t know, I’ll find out and if we don’t have it, I’ll try to get it.
- Support and practice the F.A.S.T. Track Principles from the executive level to the front line staff level.
- Acquire knowledge, training and education. Communicate it to all employees.
- Anticipate our guests’ needs before they ask.
- Contribute ideas and solutions to improve customer service.
- Escort our guests rather than point.
- Take personal pride in the quality of your work.
- Actively seek feedback from our guests concerning our service and atmosphere.
- Share and explain information.
- Great teams consist of great performers.
- Create a culture of two-way communication with employees and guests.
- Be courteous, kind and patient with each other.
Skills, Education and Other Requirements
- Ability to learn
- Must be 18 or older
- Basic computer skills
- Food preparation experience helpful, but not required