Responsible for processing patient electrocardiogram recordings and processing inbound/outbound telephone calls from patients, physicians, clinicians, and field personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and interpret patient electrocardiogram recordings and prepare reports using review and analysis software.
- Provides patient education and technical support via phone including analysis and resolution of product or system problems, instructional support and equipment shipping.
- Troubleshoots issues effectively and in compliance with all associated training and work instruction.
- Participate in Continuing Education testing to ensure quality standards are met. Must maintain acceptable test scores.
- Identifies specific issues with regard to patient questions/concerns/complaints and utilizes advanced troubleshooting skills to resolve issues.
- Documents all customer complaints, alleged product deficiencies, returned goods orders, change requests/change orders, sales orders, call reports and any other required documentation in applicable systems.
- Identifies and executes the most cost effective approach to deploy in resolution of patient concerns.
- Provides exceptional customer service to our patients, medical professionals and field personnel.
- Facilitates returns and equipment shipments to ensure patients receive needed equipment and all equipment is returned and tracked appropriately.
- Appropriately identifies alleged deficiencies related to the identity, labeling, packaging, quality, durability, reliability, safety, effectiveness or performance of the LifeVest in accordance with company policy and applicable regulations.
- Processes End of Use requests in accordance with all End of Use procedures.
- Appropriately identifies escalated issues requiring external communication and ensures that they are documented, tracked and escalated in accordance with work instruction.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of training procedures, complaint procedures, and shipping/returning procedures.
- May be on-call to provide support outside of normal business hours.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Educations and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Associates/Bachelors degree in related field preferred
- Previous ECG analysis experience required.
- Graduate of Cardiovascular or similar technical training school program preferred, not required.
- Certified Cardiographic Technician (CCT) or Certified Rhythm Analysis Technician (CRAT) certification preferred. Required within six months of employment.
- Minimum one year of experience in a technical support environment or equivalent.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, including the ability to translate and communicate technical and analytical issues to all types of end users.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Technical aptitude or experience troubleshooting complex systems.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office experience.
- Empathy for direct patient contact. Medical Experience a plus.
- Listening, speaking, reading and writing fluency in Spanish a plus.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ZOLL is an Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.