Supervise team providing technical support to patients, families and medical professionals in the use of the LifeVest via phone and email contact.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the recruiting, interviewing and hiring process for new Tech Support Staff including requisition submission, new hire setup requests and any required accompanying paperwork.
- Provide and coordinate training as needed and ensure all staff are trained to properly execute their job responsibilities.
- Manage shift scheduling, call off, PTO and breaks to ensure proper phone coverage.
- Supervise staff on shift, provide leadership and guidance and address escalations from the team
- Perform quality review, and provide coaching to drive improvement and continued success.
- Provide data for metrics as assigned and work with management, seniors and team in order to meet goals within shift
- Enforce all team standards and procedures across shift
- Work with employees to provide coaching and feedback and to address any areas for improvement up to and including preparation for disciplinary action.
- Oversee On Call Support staffing, equipment, procedures and compensation
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Assists manager in supervising employees in the Technical Support Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Educations and/or Experience:
- Bachelors degree in related field preferred
- Available to work evening hours after 3:00pm and occaisional weekends
- A minimum of 3 years experience in customer service/technical support
- A minimum 1 year supervisory or lead experience in a Customer Service environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with an intermediate knowledge level of Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong and creative problem solving skills and adaptability
- Experience leading meetings and creating training documents
- Experience coaching for both improvement and success
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
ZOLL is an Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.