The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for strategy, execution, and measurement of digital marketing projects as part of the Marketing Communications team. The scope of digital marketing includes, but is not limited to, websites, SEO/SEM, online advertising, PPC, email newsletters, mobile apps, and videos. We are looking for a savvy digital marketer with knowledge of digital marketing trends to drive engagement across a broad spectrum of targets including healthcare professionals, patients, and the general public. A portion of this role will also provide general support across a spectrum of Marketing Communications projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Website optimization projects include refreshed website design/navigation, development of new pages/sections in collaboration with internal content owners, SEO recommendations and implementation, and CMS improvements. Engage web development resources (internal developers and/or external vendors) to support projects as necessary. Stay informed on industry trends and incorporate best practices into ZOLL LifeVest global websites.
- Day-to-day management of ZOLL LifeVest global websites (http://lifevest.zoll.com), including content creation, updates and audits to ensure content is fresh, graphic design and development of web assets, internal training of CMS users, management of ZOLL’s website domains/hosting solutions, and coordination with internal/external resources to ensure ongoing security of commercial website.
- Collaboration with global marketing colleagues to build and launch websites to support ZOLL LifeVest’s growing global business.
- Collaborate with Marketing Communications and Product Marketing on digital projects to support sales/campaign/content strategy, including landing pages, apps, banner ads, email marketing, social media, PPC, and interactive assets for sales enablement tool.
- Collaborate with web development team to manage the LifeVest app developer accounts (Apple & Google Play).
- Collaborate with Customer Insight team to manage and report website and campaign marketing metrics, including management of the LifeVest Google Analytics account.
- Provide operations support to Marketing team, including support of internal communications, digital displays, media monitoring/tracking, and other projects as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor Degree required in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience working in marketing or communications with an emphasis on digital marketing.
- Experience in the medical device or healthcare industry is a plus.
- Project management experience with website design and maintenance is required. Experience with web design, development, launch, optimization, and SEO is preferred. Experience with international websites is a plus.
- Content strategy, creation, and editing experience preferred. Video editing experience is a plus.
- Experience with regular metrics review, reporting, and recommendations on strategy adjustments preferred.
- Experience with mobile app development and management of app developer accounts preferred.
- Experience managing vendors on projects involving multi-media/digital communication required.
- Strong knowledge of internet technologies including those involving content management, web analytics, search engine marketing, email marketing, web site usability required. Experience with Drupal CMS, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and HTML required. HTML5 experience preferred.
- Basic graphic design experience required, including familiarity with Adobe CS.
- The individual must be well-organized, possess extremely strong attention to detail, be deadline driven, and have the tenacity to see a project from start to finish.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required.
- The individual must consistently exercise good decision-making skills and independent judgment.
- Able to meet objectives and goals within deadlines and must be able to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and with a sense of urgency.
- Travel: up to 10% travel required.
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
ZOLL is an Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.