Administrative support to LifeVest sales efforts by working collaboratively with partnered Territory Manager(s) to support sales activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in sales and ongoing support of LifeVest to promote consistent utilization.
- Be a clinical advocate for offering LifeVest to protect indicated, at risk patients by influencing the clinical decision-making process through presentation and discussion of clinical data.
- Achieving assigned sales objectives in partnership with assigned Territory Manager(s), supporting the territory business plan.
- Become a company expert and resource on both ZOLL and competitive products.
- Works with the appropriate office or hospital personnel to submit complete orders. Provides education and support to appropriate staff to reduce medical order exceptions.
- Maintains a complete and consistent activity log.
- Responsibilities include supporting territory administrative initiatives, participation in clinic days, individual and group sales and education presentations, relationship development, and participation in appropriate local trade shows and conferences.
- Provides occasional fitting and training support to patients as needed.
- Available/willing to work/travel weekends and evenings.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Educations and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university, or equivalent education and experience; or completed a Registered Nursing Program, or has other equivalent clinical background.
- Clinical or sales support experience. Cardiology clinical acumen preferred.
- Ability to influence clinical decision-making process through presentation and discussion of clinical data..
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.