This individual is responsible for creating detailed analysis of sales data and driving projects related to Sales Operations process improvement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes complex sales data with management-level emphasis, identifying subtle trends and extracting actionable executive-relevant conclusions
- Assesses validity of new hire quotas and compensation relative to plan, and creates solutions that maintain the company targets for those metric
- Leads initiatives in the expense management area that bring actual expense performance to annual levels that are just below the approved expense budget
- Serves as the LifeVest Sales Operations focal point for major initiatives to drive process improvement and to support meeting annual revenue commitments (examples include team project management process, recruiter management, expense audit integrity, compensation plan improvement)
- Department leader in use of Business Intelligence tools, reporting and associated technologies.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Educations and/or Experience:
- Undergraduate college degree with work experience in finance, business operations, engineering, computer science and/or data analysis.
- Typically minimum 5 years in software development and/or data analytics.
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft PowerBI Business Intelligence (BI) and data related technologies, specifically Microsoft BI Stack: SQL Server, SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT), SQL Server Analytical Services (SSAS), and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Strong background building complex Power BI dashboards and building reports and visualization using PowerBI, Power View, Power Query.
- Proven experience in Data Analysis. Able to analyze large, complex data sets from databases (SQL) and spreadsheets (MS Excel), identify and understand subtle patterns and trends, derive insights, and present analysis and recommendations.
- Superior communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of basic financial management system
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.