The Cardiac Management Solutions division of ZOLL Medical Corporation develops products to protect and manage cardiac patients, including the LifeVest® wearable cardioverter defibrillator (WCD), the ZOLL cardiac monitor, and associated technologies.
Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women in the U.S. At ZOLL, your work will help to ensure cardiac patients get the life-saving therapy they need. To date, the LifeVest WCD has been worn by hundreds of thousands of patients and saved thousands of lives.
ZOLL has been Pittsburgh’s Manufacturer of the Year, one of Western PA’s Healthiest Employers, and even one of Pittsburgh’s Coolest Offices. But it’s our unique opportunity to impact people’s lives that makes ZOLL the ideal place to build your career.
Position Summary: Works within the customer support team. This positions supports the sales force and coordinated fittings of the LifeVest product throughout the country.
This is a part time position, working Monday-Friday 5pm-9pm, and Friday-Monday daylight hours.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Territory Managers with promotion of the LifeVest
- Responsible for meeting all agreed upon service metrics (i.e. productivity, exceptions, timelines, quality, and field inventory levels, etc)
- Coordinate patient appointments with PSRs including fittings, follow-up visits and in-services. Responsible for ensuring time to fit metric is met and, in collaboration with Territory manager, selecting the PSR for assignment.
- Ensures that PSR and depots have sufficient inventory. Disperses equipment as needed determining shipping methods based on cost versus need.
- Reconciles equipment inventory with PSR and depot to ensure all inventory in accounted for.
- Acts as the single point of coordination for all company communications with assigned physicians.
- Negotiates with PSR contractors regarding fees for services ensuring the company is paying appropriate expenses for patient fits. Has latitude in determining fees paid to PSR for particular assignments based on criteria.
- Act as a liaison between all internal and external customers
- Provide quality and timely customer support for product installations and post installation inquiries
- Maintains appropriate documentation and patient records pertaining to prescription of and installation of LifeVest.
- Assist Reimbursement/Intake in obtaining necessary insurance information
- May assist in the development and maintenance of policies and procedures
- Solicits and acts on Territory Manager and Regional Manager Feedback
- Support company and department change initiatives
- Achieves all document collection and exception reduction goals
- Manage customer (internal/external) relationships effectively
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Support on-boarding effort for new hires
- All other duties assigned by Customer Support Management Team
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Educations and/or Experience:
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong customer service experience.
Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
ZOLL is an Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.