Provide management of the Cardiac Diagnostics (Cardiac Monitoring and Heart Failure Monitoring) marketing and product efforts in conjunction with the Vice President, Cardiac Diagnostics extended and cross-functional team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development and execution of Market and Product strategies and tactical plans.
- Actively support the domestic selling efforts, including close collaboration with the field sales force, reimbursement, cardiac monitoring, and cross-functional teams.
- Participate in development of comprehensive marketing collateral based on clinical indication driven market segments, including design and execution of messaging, promotional materials, sales tools, and proof sources.
- Effectively and consistently execute multiple, simultaneous projects and manage resources to ensure deliverables are on time, on budget, and on strategy
- Implement and execute upon appropriate market and sales research and analytics to support marketing efforts and sales initiatives.
- Monitor industry trends, market research and sales force feedback
- Design and implement promotional programs to maximize impact of sales and reimbursement efforts.
- Ensure synergistic alignment with in-line brand strategies and execution
- Collaborate with Sales Training, Leadership Development & Sales to ensure optimal pull-through of all strategic initiatives
- Foster relationships with key clinical individuals and societal organizations within the industry.
- Work collaboratively with international team members to execute downstream marketing initiatives.
- Provide input into necessary adjustments to marketing message and tactics based on facts, experience, and logical assumptions, taking into consideration opportunity for gain, resources, constraints risk/reward and organizational values
- Plan and manage commercial expenses and revenue expectations. Includes managing vendors, contractors/consultants and third parties.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Educations and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in medical device or pharmaceutical fields.
- 5+ years of experience in downstream product management within the medical device and/or cardiac arena of healthcare.
- Proven history of successful execution of marketing programs that have driven product growth.
- Product and services launch experience and/or experience with the launch of disruptive technology a plus.
- Experience developing and delivering strategic business plans and executing strategic initiatives from concept to tactical execution.
- Ability to effectively communicate product positioning and key market strategies.
- Excellent analytical, strategic thinking and problem solving skills; strong verbal and written communication skills, and well-honed interpersonal and leadership skills are required.
- Ability to interpret and convey clinical data required.
- Independent thinking, ability to work with ambiguous information and a high level of initiative and the ability to interact well with physician, customers, and key opinion leaders are essential.
- Must have strong planning, project management, communication, organization, facilitation and listening skills
- Must be an effective team player in a fast paced, high visibility environment.
Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend as policies, product manuals and materials, clinical documents and studies, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write marketing and clinical documents, training materials, project plans, business plans and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several variables in non-standardized situations.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in the use of laptop computers and tablets. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and use of the internet and intranet.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk and hear. Employee may occasionally be required to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Equal Opportunity Employer-Disability and Veteran