JD for Python Dev:
- Python Developer with 4-6 years of experience with strong Core Python fundamentals and a good understanding of coding standards
- Hands on experience in least one on Asyncio framework (Aiohttp, Tornado, Twisted)
- Strong unit test and debugging skills (PDB)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT)
- Good Understanding of the threading of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Preferred: Knowledge of Converged infrastructure or previously worked in Network/Storage/virtualization is a plus point.
- Proactive team player: Being able to communicate your ideas clearly to clients, users and colleagues
- Strong problem-solving skills along with the ability to effectively organize code.