Tax Compliance, Inc. (TCI) develops market-leading state and local tax software solutions for corporations. PTMS property tax software helps minimize property taxes and expenses. LicenseHQ helps minimize the time and expense related to license and permit compliance. AppealTrack assists users with tracking all stages and values associated with a parcel and appeal. TCI counts half of the Fortune 100® as clients.
The Implementation Specialist is a Project Management oriented position focusing on guiding clients through the software implementation process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct initial client conference calls to begin the implementation process.
- Document all implementation facts/processes for each client
- Test client data for importing/use in the software applications and make appropriate recommendations for setup and implementation of the software.
- Interact directly with clients in order to communicate the implementation process, software requirements/options, and data testing results
- Maintain client files in the appropriate CRM and Project Management systems with all pertinent implementation information.
- Conduct phone training sessions as necessary.
- Meet with assigned clients on a regular basis regarding progress throughout the implementation process as well as post training as required.
- Assist the Training and Implementation Group with other projects as required, such as documentation review, phone training, department or client guides, etc.
- Assist other TCI departments with projects as required, such as form specifications, demos for potential clients, customer support, documentation, etc.
- Infrequent travel may be required to client site or out of town training seminars
- Physical requirements – must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to be on the phone for long periods of time
- Must be able to input (keyboard) all client notes and meeting notes into computer.
- Incumbent must work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines and shall at all times demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Degree in business related field
- Project Management Certification a plus
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Strong computer skills with extensive experience with Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel and/or other word processing/spreadsheet programs, hardware, operating systems, network platforms
- Property tax and/or Business Licensing experience or knowledge a plus
- 2 years of experience with Implementation or similar field
- Experience with documentation
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Ability to function independently with minimal oversight and direction and work as a team member
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Must have good organization skills, detail oriented and ability to follow through
- Must be function in a team environment
- Customer service skills