Corptax is a market leader in leading-edge commercial tax software and process solutions. Through our unique ERP solution, we unlock the value of the tax function, transforming it into a center of insight and efficiency. For more than 35 years, Corptax has supported the evolving tax needs of the world’s most recognizable and sophisticated organizations. We provide solutions to a multitude of Fortune 1000 firms, including more than 50% of the Fortune 500 and nine out of the top 10.
- Update and review form images per official government form changes.
- Validate/Generate form sample data to be submitted to taxing jurisdiction for approval as a substitute return.
- Execute internal (Forms) production process and communicate as necessary with external (Calc Development team) to ensure form changes are implemented in calc builds and delivered in a timely manner to the user community.
- Use Form development tools to complete work, manage workload, and report time:
- Become proficient with Forms SharePoint site, database, and workflows
- Become proficient with Forms Check in/Out Utility
- Become proficient with Forms document management system in SharePoint
- Read and analyze form specifications so that forms are built with regard to agencies’ requirements.
- Understand basic Corptax functionality such that sample tax returns can be printed for submission to the taxing jurisdictions.
- Validate form samples prior to submission to ensure all fields are populated in accordance with the jurisdiction’s requirements.
- Actively manage project workload and effectively prioritize work based on approval deadlines and Contract State jurisdictions.
- Report on status of project tasks to Forms management.
- Competitive compensation and benefit programs including 401k, medical, dental, vision and vacation plans are just a few of the many ways this company rewards its employees for their excellent performance