Catapult your career by joining the Corptax software development team. Our cloud-based applications set the trend for financial technology, and attract tech-savvy individuals who get an adrenaline rush from creative success in an Agile environment. You’ll work with some of the brightest technology minds in Chicago, and improve business processes for the world’s most recognizable companies. All of this magic happens in a casual setting with a high energy that drives independent thinking and new ideas. A solid salary and benefits package complements your professional growth for a new level of job satisfaction.
Corptax is looking for a Project Analyst that will be responsible for assisting the PM team with the overall management of projects and timelines.
- You value making decisions based on data, and are always trying to find ways to measure and report on the phases of the development lifecycle where the most opportunity for improvement exists
- Removing project road blocks, or guiding the team to remove impediments.
- Must be an excellent communicator, able to gain the respect of the team, external stakeholders, and management.
- Communicate Release and project status at all management levels.
- Verbal and written follow up with parties on open items
- Must be comfortable working with distributed teams
- Facilitate meetings
- Act as a central point of contact for all communications relating to the project(s) state and health.
- Ownership of Data
- Ensure Data Integrity, and clean up data dashboards so leadership can quickly assess status and make decisions
- Able to think critically.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Administrative experience with the desire to grow into a project manager/Scrum Master role
- Experience in an IT environment.
- Knowledge and experience using project management software such as TFS
- Interested in assisting in an Agile Transformation