Corptax is a market leader in leading-edge commercial tax software and process solutions . Through our unique ERP solution, we unlock the value of the tax function, transforming it into a center of insight and efficiency. For more than 35 years, Corptax has supported the evolving tax needs of the world’s most recognizable and sophisticated organizations. We provide solutions to a multitude of Fortune 1000 firms, including more than 50% of the Fortune 500 and nine out of the top 10.
We are looking for a hardworking, forward thinking, future manager that has practical experience in corporate taxation. This individual will have strong working knowledge of the tax compliance and planning activities (provision experience considered a plus). This individual will be very interested in transferring that practical experience into the tax software environment by helping us create and maintain corporate tax software solutions.
We are looking for SENIOR TAX ANALYST candidates to:
- Research changes to tax forms
- Interpret the tax code and regulations updates that drove those changes
- Program tax return calculations based on research findings (we use proprietary software and training will be provided)
- Test tax return calculations for accuracy, consistency and usability
- Develop and update documentation to support the tax return calculations and other collateral
- Eventually lead or assist other leaders on team projects as needed
- Provide support for the products we create through both direct and indirect communication channel
Certification: CPA preferred
- We are looking for SENIOR TAX ANALYST candidates with the following QUALIFICATIONS:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Computer Science
- CPA or Master’s Degree preferred
- 2 to 5 years of industry or public accounting experience specializing in corporate and/or flow-thru tax compliance
- Exposure to and interest in tax software applications and Microsoft products
- Equivalent experience at a tax software company will be considered
- Strong oral and written skills
- Willingness to learn new skills quickly
- Ability to work extended schedule as required to meet objectives
What we can offer you:
- Excellent benefits for you and your family! 401(k) with 6% employer match - Medical/Dental/Life insurance (Spouse and dependent life) – FREE basic vision - Generous time-off - Paid holidays - Tuition Reimbursement - AND MORE!
- Business casual dress code
- Flexible schedule ( Manager approval required)