Senior Informatica Master Data Management Developer
The Senior Informatica MDM Developer is responsible for analysis, planning, data modeling, development and deployment of Informatica MDM based projects. The Developer is also responsible for developing and maintaining documentation of team's technical processes. Each team member works closely with business users, onsite team and off-shore team members to ensure timely completion of projects.
The Senior Informatica MDM Developer works with current technologies, such as Informatica technologies, Oracle database technologies, MS SQL Server database technologies, job scheduler, etc.
What technical skills, experience and qualifications do you need?
- Must have good understanding of Master Data Management (MDM) architectures and business processes
- 6+ years of Informatica MDM experience in Hub configuration and application development using IDD or Entity360
- Must have designed and implemented end-to-end Informatica MDM including Informatica Data Director (IDD)/ Entity360
- Must have hands-on experience with Informatica MDM Hub configurations - Data modeling & Data Mappings (Landing , staging and Base Objects) , Data validation , Match and Merge rules, writing and customizing user exits , customizing/configuring Informatica data director (IDD)/Entity360 applications
- Experience in integrating business application with Informatica MDM hub using Batch process, SIF and message queues
- Good Knowledge of Data Quality tool (Informatica IDQ)
- Good Knowledge of ETL Tool (Informatica Power Center)
- Understanding of SOA, Data integration, Data Quality, data architecture and Master Data Management, project life cycle phases, best practices and processes
- Must have participated in and led the requirement gathering /solution architecture for MDM initiatives
- Knowledge of basic concepts of Oracle database, PL/SQL and Java
- BS in Computer science or equivalent experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in
- MDM Data model enhancements
- SIF services
- Data Governance and Data Quality processes
- Mapping changes
- Design documentation and creation of process flows
- Knowledge sharing, coaching and mentoring other team members
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills. Ability to interface and communicate effectively with team members within and across project team
Why join us?
At CSC®, we’re always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 11 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It’s an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
CSC is the world’s leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the unwavering partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are—and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.