Technical Support Engineer Associate
The Technical Support Engineer Associate is an entry level position within the Support organization whose primary responsibility responding to basic level inquiries from all customers regardless of the inbound channel: online case, phone, email, chat, etc.
Over time, the Technical Support Engineer Associate will develop deeper knowledge of Corptax products and customers processes.
- Provide technical case support (all channels) for all Corptax customers and other internal Corptax teams using the then-current tools available to the Support organization.
- Document all customer issues in the Corptax case tracking system and assign or document appropriate solutions to the customer issue.
- Assist on various projects as assigned.
- Demonstrate consistently exemplary standards of ethical conduct.
Position Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology field is preferred or relevant experience.
- Microsoft certifications preferred.
- High standards of customer service and support, honesty, and integrity.
- Proficiency with Microsoft products.
- Ability to quickly learn Corptax technologies.
- Ability to accurately and completely document case information into the Corptax case tracking software.
- Able to work appropriate hours to complete tasks meet goals and support required travel.
- Strong, positive attitude and work ethic desired.
- Strong team focus but discipline to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to develop strong and lasting relationships with team members from other departments