Senior Financial Analyst to work within the FP&A team, with responsibility for monthly analysis and manipulation of P&L, contract, sales, operational and billing data, to assist with management reporting, forecasting and budgeting.
Some of the things you will you be doing:
• Business partner with a key area of the overall business to drive better understanding of financial performance and how to improve it;
• Monthly analysis of contract data for the purpose of accurately reporting movements in the monthly management report;
• Responsible for cost analysis for a specific set of costs;
• Working on month end analysis;
• Working on budget and forecast, developing better understanding of key drivers of the business;
• Work with the FP&A team to assist with ad hoc analysis as required;
• Ensure the accuracy, completeness and integrity of the contract, sales and billing data for management information and revenue recognition;
• Enable leaders to make best decisions through thoughtful analysis of financial data;
• Understand and be able to build and use relevant models and reports to maximise the effectiveness of the analysis and reporting.
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of Excel;
• Reporting performance to leadership;
• Previous use of Oracle Financials (beneficial, but not required);
• Previous use of Business Objects (beneficial, but not required);
• Previous experience of data analysis;
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
• Qualified CIMA / ACCA / ACA – 0-2 Years PQE;
• Undergraduate degree;
• Strong written and oral communication skills;
• Highly analytical and excellent attention to detail;
• Ability to liaise with staff outside of Finance.
Why join us?
At CSC®, we’re always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
CSC helps businesses thrive online. We help effectively manage, promote, and secure our clients’ valuable brand assets against the threats of the online world. Leading companies around the world choose us to be their trusted partner, including more than half of the Interbrand® 100 Best Global Brands. Leveraging state-of-the-art technology, Digital Brand Services delivers outstanding outcomes through our unique account management structure. With our expert, dedicated team, you’ll have a daily point of contact to ensure your brand has the strength it needs to succeed in the 21st century. We help consolidate and secure, monitor and enforce, then optimize and promote your brands in order to maximize your digital presence, secure your digital intellectual property, and reduce costs. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.