As a Global Compliance Coordinator you will be supporting internal customers and partnering with vendors in more than 120 countries. Someone who is highly organized and thrives in a fast paced , growing environment will do well in this position. Our most successful employees are service oriented and work well as a team player.
Some of the things you will you be doing
- Maintain company shareholders register and minute books
- Conduct certain annual statutory filings with companies registries
- Prepare meeting documents
- Track compliance deadlines
- Execute officers and directors changes
- Prepare and file powers of attorney/proxy
- Prepare and file audit documents and related corporate changes
- Prepare board and/or shareholders resolutions
- Assist with amendments to articles of association
- Assist with legalizations, notarizations, and apostilles
- Assist with new entity formations and branch registrations
- Support liquidations and dissolutions
- Advance payment of fees to local governments
- Assist with VAT registration and administration
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- Model CSC values of service, teamwork, tenacity, agility, and being genuine.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organizational skills/demonstrated ability to manage projects and meet deadlines.
- Strong time management, research & analytical skills.
- Effective written and verbal communications.
- Work independently and function as part of a global team supporting all CSC locations.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Prior Customer Service experience in a business-to-business environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems, technology and methods.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business or related field preferred.
Why join us?
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a top workplace for 11 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities– Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It’s an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
- Flexible Schedule
CSC is the world’s leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the unwavering partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are—and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.