Do you like to solve problems and improve processes? Are you a strong communicator and collaborator? Are you technically savvy? Enjoy making life easier for your customers?
And we’re hiring people like you as Customer Service Specialists across multiple teams in our Wilmington, DE office.
The hours for these positions vary by team including Monday - Friday, 9am-6pm, 10am-7pm, and 11am-8pm.
As a business to business service provider, you are encouraged and empowered to take initiative to solve problems, build relationships, and collaborate with team members to make a difference to our customers.
CSC is an industry leader and the unwavering partner to many of the world’s most successful organizations. Our success is built on trust, tenacity, passion, and a commitment to customer service. We work as a team. We always find a way. We are never complacent.
If this sounds like you, read on learn more about the different teams hiring in Wilmington, DE:
Teams currently hiring in Wilmington:
Annual Reports Team:
- The Annual Reports Team is a large, dynamic team that works with companies of all sizes to keep them in compliance with their annual report filings. Top performers on this team are detail oriented, have a strong team spirit, and have a positive attitude.
Business License Team:
- The Business License team partners with customers ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500 customers to manage their portfolios of business licenses across more than 100,000 United States Jurisdictions, keeping them in business and compliant. Many of our Business Licensing Consultants have previous experience in sales, retail, or B2B relationship management. This team is a fit if you like to solve problems as a team.
Corporate Filing - Delaware Team:
- The Corporate Filing – Delaware team is unique because they handle several different products within the same team. They are responsible for ensuring that all corporate documents are filed at the state and county level correctly and efficiently. The team works directly with customer service representatives and vendors across the country. People who do well in this role are comfortable working in multiple applications, are strong organizers, and are detail-oriented.
Customer Service Representative (CSR) Team:
- Our CSR Team partners directly with our clients over the phone to answer questions and address concerns and also works closely with our Sales and Account Management Teams. The most productive team members are committed to customer service, friendly, and proactive. Top performers are able to pay attention to the details while multitasking to handle internal and external customer requests.
Digital Brand Services Fulfillment Team:
- The Fulfillment team is the engine that drives results for our digital brand services customers. This team manages online portfolios for over 50% of the Global 2000 brands. People who are successful on this team have strong organization skills and are able to re-prioritize throughout the day, are technically savvy, including being well versed in Microsoft Excel (V-look up and pivot table experience), and are able to successfully collaborate across multiple teams in various locations.
Litigation Management Services (LMS) Team:
- Our LMS team supports our fast and reliable registered agent service and uses critical thinking and focus to analyze and extract pertinent information from legal documents also known as Service of Process (SOP). These SOPs are received in both physical and digital form. People who are successful on this team are able to think critically, pay attention to the details, and remain focused.
- The Records Team is responsible for maintaining the accuracy of CSC's customer records within our internal databases. The team works in a fast-paced environment and handles a high volume of requests, so it is always challenging and exciting. Successful team members are strong communicators and detail-oriented. Top performers are self-starters who are motivated by achieving goals both individually and as a team.
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- Energetic self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Sales and relationship management experience
- The ability to multitask navigate through multiple computer systems
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Flexibility and agility
- Problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office: Word, Outlook, Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why join us?
At CSC®, we’re always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 11 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It’s an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
CSC is the world’s leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the unwavering partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are—and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.