Senior Director, Technology and Product Innovation
Want to be part of a team that values technical innovation and collaboration? Those are core values at CSC. We are seeking an innovative and strategic Technology Director with a proven track record of leading technical teams to develop new and innovative services and products. This person will lead CSC’s Digital Brand Services business unit to the next level by delivering world-class SaaS solutions in the area of digital asset management.
This is a hands-on senior level role with strategic responsibility of innovating to create a technology advantage wherever possible. This role is responsible for managing a global IT team and ensuring successful delivery of the Digital Brands Services team’s product offerings. We are seeking a strategic thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit.
CSC has doubled in size over the last 5 years, so even though we’ve been in business since 1899, we still have that “Start-Up” feel. This allows leaders and individual contributors alike to create and execute innovative ideas that will move the business forward. You can see and feel your impact on the business.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Lead global technical teams to develop new and innovative products and services
- Provide vision and direction for the technology team within DBS
- Serve as a member of the enterprise technology leadership team
- Collaborate with product development, operations and technology peers within DBS and across the CSC enterprise
- Actively seek innovative ways to improve processes, products, and client experience
- Develop, coach, and empower leaders to deliver results
- Management of geographically disbursed technology teams and ensuring effective and efficient services are provided to internal / external customer base
- Partner with product leaders, defining solution outcomes, capabilities, roadmaps and schedules
- Identify opportunities to improve value position, usage and delivery of technology solutions across DBS and CSC’s various markets
- Alignment of the enterprise digital strategy and technology roadmap with DBS business strategies and direction
- Create unity across DBS business disciplines while collaborating on appropriate shared service technology fronts at the enterprise level
- Some International travel required
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- Relevant industry experience preferred.
- Proven track record of leading technical teams to develop new and innovative products and services
- Several years leading diverse technology groups including managing relationships with offshore partners.
- Working knowledge of various IT disciplines including ITO, Info Security, Development, etc.
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Understanding of Domains eco-system (Domain name mgmt., DNS, SSL, etc.)
- Extensive experience in strategic planning, budgeting and allocation, implementation, information security program development, and administration, including technical architecture design and technology assessment
- Ability to lead by example, player/coach model and mindset – develop leaders through coaching, objective setting and evaluation
- Strong people and program management skills – experience leading large-scale projects
- Understanding of business processes and basic corporate finance - Financial analysis, budget / P&L management
- Ability to manage changing priorities and ambiguity
Why join us?
At CSC®, we’re always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 11 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It’s an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
CSC helps businesses thrive online. We help effectively manage, promote, and secure our clients’ valuable brand assets against the threats of the online world. Leading companies around the world choose us to be their trusted partner, including more than half of the Interbrand® 100 Best Global Brands. Leveraging state-of-the-art technology, Digital Brand Services delivers outstanding outcomes through our unique account management structure. With our expert, dedicated team, you’ll have a daily point of contact to ensure your brand has the strength it needs to succeed in the 21st century. We help consolidate and secure, monitor and enforce, then optimize and promote your brands in order to maximize your digital presence, secure your digital intellectual property, and reduce costs. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.