Substance Use Disorder Professional - SUDP
About Evergreen Treatment Services:
Evergreen Treatment Services (ETS) is a great place to work! Employees at ETS work collaboratively to provide excellent patient care and support services in a highly ethical and professional manner. ETS encourages work life balance and a healthy lifestyle through a comprehensive package of benefits including paid leave, medical and dental coverage, and an employee assistance program. ETS highly values creativity and recognizes employees for exceptional job performance.
Benefits include: competitive salaries, medical and dental benefits, eleven paid annual holidays, a 403(b) retirement investment plan, two weeks paid vacation in the first year, one week of mental health leave, opportunities for advancement, and a friendly work environment. ETS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ETS values diversity. The agency does not discriminate against employees or applicants because of race, ethnicity, creed, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
Job Functions Include:
- Implement established agency policies and treatment procedures regarding work with assigned patients
- Provide initial assessment, individual and group counseling and case management services to assigned patients
- Maintain professional boundaries with patients and coworkers
- Protect the confidentiality of all patients and the integrity of professional staff communication and behavior
- Serve as a leader or co-leader of therapy or educational groups and provide other treatment activities
- Coordinate assigned patient treatment with other staff departments (such as dispensary, reception, medical and psychiatric staff)
- Some travel may be required on behalf of the agency
- Work experience in the social service field and in the area of substance use disorder treatment in accordance with the qualifications of the Department of Health licensed Substance Use Disorder Professional (S.U.D.P) as stipulated in the WAC
- Academic training in the social service field and in the area of chemical dependency treatment in accordance with the qualifications of the Department of Health licensed Substance Use Disorder Professional (S.U.D.P.) as stipulated in the WAC
- Maintain this status and complete continuing education requirements throughout their employment
- Provide the agency with ongoing documentation of their current Washington Department of Health S.U.D.P. license credential throughout their employment