- Prepare facility letters, security documents and other documents for credit services in accordance with credit approvals and within the agreed SLA
- Review facility documentation and ensure all precedent conditions are met and within the agreed SLA
- Monitor and follow-up on documentation discrepancies, escalate discrepancies when necessary
- Follow-up on post completion documents with external parties
- Degree / Diploma holder with 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in credit documentation in Banks
- Prior experience in documentation of property mortgages and/or life insurance finance will be an advantage
- Meticulous and with an eye to detail
- Strong interpersonal and organisation skills
*This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
Please state your availability, current and expected salary in the resume.
Qualified or interested candidates, please visit our GMP website at http://www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to apply for this position with GMP Job Code: 11624
For enquiries, please contact Yvonne Tan (R1442507) at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Yvonne Tan | Registration No: R1442507
Contact Person: Tan, Yvonne - Reg No:R1442507 (email@example.com)