In charge of the Full set of Management and Statutory reporting for owned shipping company accounts.
Sales and Receivables/Purchases and Payments
- In charge of the full cycle for sale and receivables.
- In charge of the full cycle for purchases and payments.
Monthly and Yearly Reporting of Vessel Accounts
- Monthly closing of each individual shipping company accounts.
- Preparation of consolidated P&L and balance sheet schedules. Provide analysis of budget variances and significant P&L items for the month.
- Reconciling Group balance sheet inter-company balances.
- Preparation of 5-yearly budget and re-forecasts.
Corporate and Other Matters
- Preparation of audit schedules required and final audited financial statements.
- Assist in preparation of documents for ship sale/purchase closing/loan financing.
- Tax matters for Singapore registered shipping entities.
- Preparation of Compliance Certificate and ad-hoc information requested by financing banks.
- Preparation of ad-hoc information for analysis requested by Management.
- ACCA or Degree in Accounting.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in financial accounting and full sets of accounts.
- Familiar with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Ability to multi-tasks and work independently under tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work with various internal stakeholders.
- Meticulous, with a keen eye for detail.
- Able to start work immediately is preferred.
- 5 days' week.
- Working Location: Clarke Quay.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 11635.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No:R1220374 (firstname.lastname@example.org)