- Well-established European MNC in Manufacturing line.
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable collection and allocate payments received from customers.
- Monitor customer accounts details for non-payment, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Generate aging analysis.
- Identify and resolve basic payment discrepancies and customer issues in collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Release credit hold on customer orders upon approval from Supervisor.
- Prepare credit risk assessment of customers and maintaining credit limits.
- Business partner maintenance via Master Data Governance workflow.
- Handle Inter-company and miscellaneous billings.
- Assist in compiling monthly reports to GBUs.
- Review Inter-company Reconciliation.
- Lead and support continuous improvement and lean initiatives as well as system enhancement projects.
- Address audit queries and issues concerning Accounts Receivable.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma in Accounting, candidates who are currently pursuing ACCA Level 2 or 3 are welcome to apply.
- At least 5 - 8 years' experience in AR with SAP system.
- Good working knowledge of SAP.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Good communications skills (bilingual) to liaise with internal stakeholders & external customers.
- Working location: Ang Mo Kio.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 11862.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No:R1220374 (email@example.com)