- Well-established Investment Firm.
- To support the Accountant in handling the whole set of accounts for the newly incorporated F&B and Retail companies under the main Company.
- Assist in day-to-day operations including AP and AR activities. Ensure that accounting processes and procedures are followed and completed on a timely basis.
- Support General Ledger and Month End Close activities including group reporting.
- Assist in preparation of daily cash flow updates and reconciliation of accounts.
- Carry out ad-hoc analysis to support business objectives.
- Any other duties assigned by immediate reporting officer.
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting or related Accounting qualifications.
- Minimum 2 years of accounting experience.
- Experience handling Full set of Accounts.
- Proficiency in SAP.
- Meticulous and well organised.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Team player with positive attitude.
- 5 days' work-week, with extended hours may be required from time to time.
- Working hours: 9am - 6pm.
- Working location: Jurong (Transport provided to/from Lakeside MRT).
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 11871.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No:R1220374 (email@example.com)