- Our client is specializing in manufacturing industry.
- Inventory management, including product cost setting, monthly inventory and variance analysis, inventory reporting.
- Process inventory scrap and inventory adjustment.
- Support day to day operation's issue.
- Perform inventory count and reconciliation.
- Ensure compliance of internal control procedures and SoX requirement of inventory.
- Degree/Diploma in Accountancy with at least 3 years of working experience.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Good analytical and organising skills.
- Committed, independent and willing to work in a fast pace environment.
- Working location : Ang Mo Kio.
- Working hours : Monday - Friday (8:30 - 5:30)
- Transport is provided to and from selected MRT in north area.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 11981
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609
Contact Person: Goh, Bao Yee - Reg No:R1766609 (email@example.com)