- A well-established Japanese MNC.
To handle high volumes of Payments and Vendor Invoices entries/posting.
Handle high volumes of Payments
- Prepare manual cheque, auto-cheque Payments and outward remittances.
- Work closely with treasury analyst to ensure inter-company settlement is executed well and sufficient fund is available for all types of Payment.
- Accounting entries: Giro, cheque, cash, TT transactions into SAP.
- Responsible to perform coding for vendor invoices.
Handle high volumes of Vendor Invoices entries/posting
- Check/verify sales and purchase and cost in operation system to accounting system for various departments.
- Accounting entries for custom input tax deducted from bank.
- Check and ensure GST Treatment on accounting entries of vendor invoices is correctly followed and complied.
- Review of AP/AR posting for a particular Division.
- Posting of accounting entries for Corporate Card expenses and approve in system.
- Collate Corporate Card statement and send email to staff.
- Accruals and reversal of cost of sales and SG&A expenses, marine insurance, etc.
- Prepare Balance Sheet Detailed Schedules (e.g. Prepayment, Deposit, Accrual, Temporary Payment and any other necessary schedules).
- Perform Vendor Reconciliations.
- Prepare AP Aging Report and ensure accuracy of the report.
- Tracking Invoices related to prepayment for schedule purpose.
- Perform reconciliation on purchase, sales, COGS between Operation System and Accounting System.
- Sending SOA to Group Companies.
- Prepare monthly SG&A report.
- Prepare timely sub reports/schedules/supporting workings in order to complete HQ reporting package on monthly basis.
Statutory Audit & Internal Audit
- Handle internal and external audit queries.
- Provide samples/documents as required by auditors.
- Handle AP reconciliations and follow up on AP confirmations.
- Support the audit exercise.
Other ad-hoc duties/projects assigned
- Sort and organize approved accounting documents and file up regularly on a timely manner.
- Open mails/letters and distribute to Accounting team as and when required.
- Minimum Diploma in Accountancy.
- At least 3 years' relevant working experience, especially in handling high volumes of entries/transaction.
- Highly proficient in SAP System.
- Proficient in MS Excel (Pivot Table, Vlook Up).
- A proactive person and able to handle high volumes/heavy workload.
- Able to work well under stress and meet tight deadlines.
- Working location: Tanjong Pagar.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 11996.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No:R1220374 (email@example.com)