- World Leading European Semiconductor MNC
- Specialist in developing Sensor solutions
- Manufactures integrated analog & mixed-signal Integrated Circuitry for consumer, industrial, medical, telecom, automotive and all devices with IoT
- Lead a team of CQE Engineers to attend to customer complaints / enquiries on quality related matters.
- Visit customers to report and handle communications related to the product quality and services.
- Manage and finalise quality reports (8D) for quality issues for the customer.
- Monitor and track customers’ complaints to ensure that Corrective actions reports (8D) are responded timely and the issues are adequately closed.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent with at least 7 years of relevant working experience
- Good people managerial experience, while remain hands-on executing production floor Quality engineering ground works
- Good knowledge and experience in statistical tools (DOE, SPC, FMEA etc)
- Experience in Failure Analysis methods (SEM, EDX, Cross-sectioning)
- Familiar with Reliability tests (environmental and mechanical) and methods
- Good command of both English and Chinese Language (to liaise with Chinese speaking associates)
- Able to travel extensively on short notice
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
Contact Person: Tan, Wai Peng - Reg No:R1104671 (email@example.com)