- DC Stock, DC Order Fulfillment, aged stocks and DC capacity management.
- Monitor KPIs and perform root cause analysis. Able to balance competing KPIs.
- Optimizes replenishment frequency and lead times.
- Influences MOQs negotiations with suppliers.
- Provide direction to DC reps running allocations and setting up min/maxes.
- Defines DC replenishment SOPs and best practices.
- Follow up with stake holders to resolve stock management issues.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- At least 5 years' relevant experience in Supply Planning and Supply Chain, preferably from similar industry.
- Experience in leading and managing a team of more than 10.
- Understands DC operational routines.
- Understands DC volume forecasting and promotion forecasting.
- Knowledge of supplier base and capability.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of international logistics processes and documentation.
- Working location: Tampines.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 12037.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No:R1220374 (email@example.com)