- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, experience, and visuals.
- Conduct user research to guide product decisions and evaluate design usability and effectiveness.
- Communicate user research and design ideas to gain team alignment and understanding by leveraging the appropriate tools/methods (storyboards, user flows, site maps, prototypes, etc).
- Maintain a user-centered approach in design perspective and practice
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design challenges.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Balance stakeholder needs and work with stakeholders to align on product priorities and decisions.
- 4 years of work experience as a UX designer with a strong portfolio.
- 1-2 years’ experience in native mobile development projects.
- Proficiency in Sketch, InVision, Flinto, or other design and mobile prototyping tools. Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- This is a permanent position
- Interested candidate (s) must be willing to work in East area
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 12056
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
Contact Person: Lai, YingYing - Reg No:R1110239 (firstname.lastname@example.org)