- Develop an understanding of the business needs of the Customer Contact and Customer Experience teams.
- Develop an understanding of the contact centre, telecommunications and CX technology landscape.
- Build and conduct rapid prototypes, proof of concepts, evaluations and pilots of new technologies or new applications of existing technologies.
- Develop and maintain integrations between the Genesys contact centre platform to the systems such as reservations & ticketing, flight management and case management systems.
- Assist with maintenance and customisation of the Genesys Agent Desktop application used in the contact centres.
- Develop internal tools to automate system administration and monitoring tasks.
- Provide technical input and reviews of vendor tasks related to the platform, including design decisions and technical configuration.
- Identify other opportunities for improvement, communicate internally and implement where agreed.
- Degree in Information Technology or related fields and minimum 3 years’ experience in a contact centre environment.
- Demonstrated strong skills in software development principles, and specific technologies such as Java, .Net, SQL.
- Able to demonstrate an early adopter mindset and an ability to rapidly learn new technology.
- Familiar with agile development cycles.
- Prior experience with contact centre technology, telecommunications, IVR and multi-channel customer contact application development, preferably on Genesys platform, will be highly regarded.
- This is a permanent position
- Interested candidate (s) must be willing to work in East area
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 12057
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
Contact Person: Lai, YingYing - Reg No:R1110239 (firstname.lastname@example.org)