- Design and develop new, complex ETL processes using Informatica Powercenter 9.x, complex event processing rules using Informatica Rule Point as well as web services / architecture supporting high transactional volumes.
- Involve in coding, testing, implementation, debugging, documentation and support.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Records all specifications that are involved in the development and coding process.
- Work with other data analysts, business users and IT professionals to ensure that data requirements are met with the highest degree of integrity and efficiency.
- Involve in creating proper technical documentation in the work assignments.
- Ensure accurate software documentation, including detailed technical design, low level design and test scripts.
- Write automated unit, feature and regression test suites.
- Possess a degree in Information Technology or related fields.
- At least 3-5 years of development experience in ETL workflow process, Sessions, Data Mappings etc., being familiar with various software development practices (Eg: Agile software development methodologies).
- Experience working with Informatica Powercenter, Informatica Data Replication (IDR), Middleware platforms, JBoss, Weblogic or Websphere, Web applications, Middleware Technologies (MQ, TIBCO, JMS), and programming languages such as JSON, XML, Java and related technologies. Experience working with MPP Databases, preferably Greenplum.
- Experience with Airline or travel domain is preferred.
- Strong Database technical knowledge in the areas of general SQL and PL/SQL
- Should have quick learning ability and adapt to new technologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and able to handle pressure situations without compromising on quality.
- This is a permanent position
- Interested candidate (s) must be willing to work in East area
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 12058
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
Contact Person: Lai, YingYing - Reg No:R1110239 (email@example.com)