- Well-established F&B Industry.
Responsible for Sourcing, Liaison work between Department for Material requirement, Cost and Stocks Management, System maintenance.
- Responsible for best-sourcing, negotiating, and processing of materials purchase.
- Monitor suppliers performance to ensure timely deliveries & specification of products ordered.
- Match/verify invoices with Deliveries and Purchase Orders.
- Replenish and source for existing/new products.
- Coordination with outlets on issues and return of goods to warehouse/suppliers.
- Work with inter-departments for promotion items, new menu (e.g. Festives & Celebration).
- Communicating with suppliers and expedite receipt of orders/back-orders.
- To process claims with suppliers.
- Monitor & updating of master product list & pricing/supplier list.
- To ensure proper code creation for system masters, including product description, UOM, etc.
- Administration and maintenance of E9 system.
- Update central filling on products specifications, suppliers profile, product catalogues and price list.
- Issue and update Memo with outlets.
- Stock Movement Update for top SKUs and Expiry Stock Check.
- Co-ordinate internal customer’s feedback to team for follow-up.
- Update SOP.
- Supporting ad-hoc PO request by other Department.
- Diploma holder.
- At least 2-3 years' relevant experience from similar industry in the FMCG, Retail or F&B.
- Good administrative, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Excellent Customer Service.
- Able to handle multi-tasking and work pressure.
- Able to work independently.
- Good team work and collaboration.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 12059.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No:R1220374 (firstname.lastname@example.org)