- Operates equipment in the production systems, prepares solutions, monitors certain measuring instruments and equipment, and assists in unloading and loading operations.
- Carries out cleaning, maintenance, and minor repair work in the production systems.
- Participates and responds to the emergency response team
- Assist maintenance team in plant repair.
- Nitec/ Diploma in Chemical Process Engineering or equivalent
- Operating experience in Chemical / Petrochemical industry is advantageous
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to work in Jurong Island and perform 12 hours rotating shift
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
Contact Person: Liew, Lionel - Reg No:R1330693 (email@example.com)