- To assist Loss Prevention Manager in the planning of Loss Prevention strategies and translating them into policies & activities to minimize losses/risks.
- Raise awareness and promote active participation of team members to protect Company's assets.
- Manage, direct and ensure the execution of loss prevention procedures and practices in the Organisation.
- Identify & monitor high-risk areas that could lead to potential losses and/or shrinkage.
- Ability to analyze retail data to identify current or emerging trends in theft or fraud.
- Recommend and implement preventive measures against losses and/or shrinkage.
- To assist the Head of Loss Prevention in training, motivating and coaching loss prevention team to build their capabilities.
- Conduct trainings to build loss prevention team's investigation skills so as to better equip them with the knowledge of handling day-to-day to loss prevention duties and activities.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Past experience in Police/Armed Forces/Law enforcement agencies will be preferred.
- Familiar with security work and police procedures relating to criminal investigation.
- Good working knowledge of common penal code offences.
- Experienced in managing a team of officers for security/loss prevention work.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel for data analytics.
- Working location: Tampines.
- Working hours: Mondays to Fridays, from 8.30am - 6pm.
- Fix monthly transport allowance is provided.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 12149.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No:R1220374 (firstname.lastname@example.org)