- Well established Japanese Manufacturing Firm.
- To process daily accounting activities such as payments and data input for supplier’s invoices timely.
- To maintain efficient and accurate accounting function.
- To fulfil other accounting responsibilities assigned by Finance Manager or Accounts Executive.
- Maintain proper vouching procedures for all invoices received.
- Ensure relevant documents such as Delivery Order, Purchase Order and Purchase Requisition are orderly attached.
- To liaise and clarify with various department for any discrepancy.
- Daily entry for AP invoices into SAP system.
- Payments processing based on invoice due date to suppliers via cheque, telegraphic-transfer, GIRO application and etc.
- Processes employee expense claims and staff reimbursement.
- Prepare journal entries and necessary vouchers.
- Monthly balance sheet schedule update.
- Assist to Accounts Executive on GST quarterly submission.
- Ensure all accounting documents are file on time.
- Other ad-hoc task assigned by Finance Manager or Accounts Executive as required.
- Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Prior working experience in SAP is preferred.
- Team player with good initiative and interpersonal skills.
- Able to start work immediately.
- Working location: Jurong Island (Transport is provided from Jurong East MRT by 7.40am).
- Working hours: Mondays to Fridays, from 8.15am - 5.15pm.
- Fixed monthly allowances are provided to the successful candidate.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 12151.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No:R1220374 (email@example.com)