Our Client is a reputable Research Organization dedicated to enhance the standards of human clinical research. Due to expansion, they are seeking a Senior Biostatistician.
• Provide statistical support for clinical studies, including study design, sample size estimation, patient randomization, statistical analyses (using SAS), and interpretation of data and reporting of results.
• Provide statistical inputs for grant proposal, manuscript and clinical study report writing
• Provide research consultation and mentoring to clinical researchers
• Provide training and preparing educational material on topics related to clinical research
• Master or PhD degree in (bio)statistics or closely related area
• Competency in applying statistical thinking to solve problems in clinical research
• Competency in communicating statistics to non-statisticians and appreciating the perspectives of non-statisticians
• At least 4 3 years work experience in clinical research
• Experience and ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team environment • Strong methodological background in applied statistics and modeling with publication track record (preferred)
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | Licence No : 11C3793
Eve Lim | R1113354
Contact Person: Lim, Eve - Reg No:R1113354 (email@example.com)