- financial technology company
- Able to prepare and handle full set of accounts
- Manage billings, vendor invoices and GL functions.
- Handle daily operation controls (Vetting of sales and purchase orders, credit limit check, matching of sales and purchase supporting documents etc.)
- Assist in payment processing for vendor invoices.
- Assist in monthly reporting, schedules and account reconciliations.
- Assist in preparing quarterly GST reporting.
- Assist in other accounting duties and admin duties as assigned
- Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of relevant accounting experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Bilingual (English/ Chinese) – there is a need to liaise with Chinese colleagues in our overseas offices.
- Has good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Meticulous and organised with positive and good work attitudes.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 12205
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609
Contact Person: Goh, Bao Yee - Reg No:R1766609 (firstname.lastname@example.org)