- Well established IT Firm.
- Prepare Full sets of Accounts.
- Manage billings, vendor invoices and GL functions.
- Handle daily operation controls (e.g. vetting of Sales and Purchase Orders, credit limit check, matching of sales and purchase supporting documents, etc.).
- Assist in payment processing for vendor invoices.
- Assist in monthly reporting, schedules and account reconciliations.
- Assist in preparing quarterly GST reporting.
- Assist in other accounting duties and admin duties as assigned.
- Diploma in Accounting.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant Accounting experience.
- Proficient in MS Office and MS Excel.
- Bilingual as this role will need to liaise with Chinese colleagues in Overseas offices.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Meticulous and organised with positive and good work attitudes.
- Experience in MYOB would be an added advantage.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 12207.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No:R1220374 (email@example.com)